This site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We only collect information about children’s ages to design appropriate content for our end users (children ages 3-6). Parents should not include their child’s full name anywhere on the Site. We encourage parents to talk to children who are old enough to use the computer independently about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose to websites.
What information do we collect?
We collect the following data about users:
- personal information (name, address, and email) for making purchases and signing up as a subscriber;
- additional personal information (ages of students, referral method, school contact) for creating content that will appeal to more users; and
- tracking information, which is automatically collected about all visitors to the Site.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways.
- to personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to individual needs);
- to improve our website, newsletters, and content (we continually create new content, and we can develop that new content to appeal to more students based on the ages and geographic locations of the students);
- to improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- to process transactions;
Your information will not be sold, traded, or otherwise distributed to outside parties for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased products requested by the customer.
- to send periodic emails;
The email address you provide for order processing or when submitting a form may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving a monthly newsletter and occasional product news, updates, or other related information.
- to administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information and your computer by using secure payment processors (Stripe.com and PayPal.com). We cannot accept any responsibility, should there be unauthorized access beyond our control, to our operations which may compromise your privacy.
Expanding Minds Learning
8700 Stonebrook Pkwy # 576
Frisco, TX 75034